The Single Point of Access to Research and Knowledge; a unique collaboration delivering high-quality research governance, costing, contracting and on-boarding of clinical trials and research projects
SPARK is a joint research service which brings together the Liverpool Health Partners (LHP) NHS Trusts and Universities research support functions to facilitate and deliver high quality, world class health research.
SPARK has a dedicated research team that can provide support and guidance during the course of a research project. Consequently, SPARK’s unique collaboration and infrastructure provides a streamlined research support service and a ‘Single Point of Access’ for Industry and Researchers.
· Support to Researchers on clinical research activities.
· Sponsorship and the sponsorship application process.
· Support Grant Applications
· Support and advice on Research and NHS costings for research projects.
· Project Registration and Study Set-up
· Research Governance
SPARK works in close collaboration with:
· Clinical Research Network North West Coast (CRN MWC)
· Research Design Service (RDS)
· Liverpool Clinical Trials Centre (LCTC)