LSTM Webinar – 27th May 2020
Global Health Research Towards Ending Preventable Deaths: Equity, Access and Delivery
LSTM will host the second in a series of virtual research symposia on Wednesday 27th of May. Leading global health experts will present and debate on issues around equity, access and delivery of vaccines.
The series will include short presentations and panel discussions with an opportunity for moderated participant questions.
The symposium follows the first one held on 29th of April, which can be viewed here.
- Professor David Lalloo – Director, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Wendy Morton MP – Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for International Development and Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Dr Seth Berkley – Chief Executive Officer, Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
- Professor Sally Theobald – Chair in Social Science and International Health, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Dr Janice Cooper – Carter Centre, Liberia
- Dr Haja Wurie – Dean of College of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences, Sierra Leone
- Dr Rachel Thomson – CouNTDown, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Professor Melita Gordon – University of Liverpool (TBC)
- Dr Jeremiah Chakaya – Respiratory Society of Kenya & IMPALA
- Dr Queen Dube – Head of Paediatrics, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Malawi
- Sir Jeremy Farrar – Director, Wellcome Trust (TBC)
- Professor Bertie Squire – Dean of Clinical Sciences and International Public Health, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
To register please click the button below or email email@example.com with your name and affiliation/organisation by Monday 25 May 2020 and you will be sent a link to join the symposium.
Please do submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.