Join event exploring how to develop early years mental health and emotional support
A free event will take place in February to examine how we can continue to develop mental health and emotional support in the early years of life.
Relationships and Mental Health: Conception to age Five, North West Coast Summit 2022 Online will take place from 10am to 12.30pm on Wednesday 9th February.
This free event will bring together stakeholders from across the north west coast to explore how we can continue to develop mental health and emotional support in the early years of life.
The event will focus on how systems can work together across health and social care in the best interests of families, with speakers from both a national and local perspective.
The agenda will include:
- Dr Karen Bateson, Head of Clinical Strategy and Development, Parent Infant Foundation – integrated systems with the child at the heart
- Ambitions from the National Programme for mental health in the early years, NHS England
- Dr Helen Honor, Clinical Psychologist, Liverpool Fresh CAMHS and Michael Galbraith, Clinical Psychologist and Family Therapist – Thinking and linking families and the services around them in Liverpool
- Melanie Farman, Development Manager Enhanced Healthy Child Programme and Targeted Services, Blackpool Better Start and Tracy Greenwood, Specialist Health visitor for Perinatal and infant mental health, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – Blackpool’s community approach to pregnancy and early year’s mental health
- Interactive feedback and discussion and more